Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2021

Bluebell wood

 I suddenly realized I needed to see the bluebells before it was too late.  My friend and her dog met me there and we walked the footpath beside the flowers. On the other side were masses of celandines. We go every year and it always takes my breath away. I'm sure this year is the best ever but that might be the result of being shut in so much for a year.






We sat on a bench for a few hours catching up until we both decided we were cold and needed to warm up.

I think I will try and get there again later this week before they go. 

3 comments:

  1. Each year they come up they are a stunning sight, we have a bluebell wood close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful. I must get out there to my favourite bluebell wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I must try and visit our bluebell wood this week. X

    ReplyDelete