Search This Blog

Friday 21 July 2017

Holiday charity shops

A blogger was asking if anybody else goes into charity shops on holiday. I do usually though didn't during my Scottish week as I was too remote to see any.

On holiday in Clacton with DB though we went in several plus the stroke association book sale. This is mainly as DB is disabled and uses a mobility scooter so he is limited as to activities and he enjoys charity shops.

Anyway this is my haul from the week.


The books were 20p each and 2 are for children I know. I'm looking forward to using the afternoon tea book and having friends round. The Body Shop body butter is new and sealed a bargain at 99p and my daughter will love it. At the bottom is a set of tea towels with oven gloves and sleeve all new.


I finally gave in and these are for our first grandchild-a girl due in October. They are as new and the dress set had the label still on.


Last are 2 items for me. Cotton trousers as mine are getting shabby and a smart linen dress for an upcoming Bible convention.

We are visiting a fete tomorrow so we may end up with more purchases.

3 comments:

  1. I love a charity shop bargain. If I'm in a new area I always find the staff the most eager to help with directions and suggestions.
    That linen dress is beautiful!
    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a charity shop bargain. If I'm in a new area I always find the staff the most eager to help with directions and suggestions.
    That linen dress is beautiful!
    X x x

    ReplyDelete