Search This Blog

Thursday 2 July 2020

After the rain

Its been horrible weather wise today. Heavy rain and strong winds all day. Then about 6.30 the rain stopped and the sun came out so finally I went out for a walk. Just down to the river and along the tow path as hardly anybody about. The flower meadows are changing colour from white to pink.


Boats on the river including this unusual bright coloured one.



I've never seen this little otter statue sitting by the path before.


Walking back past the pub next to the river lots of activity getting ready to open on Saturday. There is a lot of outdoor space there so probably better than other pubs. Its a nice place for a meal sitting watching the boats but I wont be going yet a while.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to a river close by to walk along. I enjoyed doing canal walks when I stayed at my son's house for a couple of months two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely now there are fewer people.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute statue and such a lovely place to walk.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are by the canals. I can't think of a nicer place to walk. Glad the pub has "spaces."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great walk, so nice to see the canal boats.

    ReplyDelete